June 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Central Indiana Orthopedics moves forward with $13M medical office: 5 takeaways Full story
2. Theranos CEO reportedly trying to start new company: 5 things to know
3. 9 interesting facts & statistics about orthopedic practices
4. White paper: Learn how health system executives supported their EDs through hurricanes Irma, Harvey and the Las Vegas Shooting. Download here.
5. Excited to welcome 280+ health IT and revenue cycle leader speakers to Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference September 19-22 in Chicago. Register for our largest event yet here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Private equity firm KKR inks $9.9B deal for Envision: 4 things to know
7. White paper: Brush up on the latest in disinfection technology. Download here.
8. Dr. Steve Yoon uses PRP, stem cells to treat Angels' Shohei Ohtani - 4 insights
9. Orthopaedic Institute of Ohio celebrates 20 years: 4 notes
10. Webinar: Learn the difference between ASTM surgical and procedure mask standards. Register here.
11. 3 ways to understand healthcare supply chain in a changing market
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Michael Mont of Northwell Health Full story