June 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. NY orthopedic surgeon to pay $87k, surrender medical license after defrauding workers comp: 4 things to know
2. UnitedHealth's Optum part of $2.2B deal to acquire physician firm: 4 things to know
3. Plymouth Bay Orthopedics begins construction on new HQ: 5 things to know Full story
4. White paper: How to maximize returns on seemingly forbidden, low-hanging fruit at your hospital: purchased services. Download here.
5. 150 hospital and health system CFOs to know | 2018
6. Second body found at San Francisco hospital in 1 week Full story
7. White paper: Learn how health system executives supported their EDs through hurricanes Irma, Harvey and the Las Vegas Shooting. Download here.
8. All-Star Orthopaedics opens 4th location
9. Dr. Anthony Romeo repairs strained lat of Cardinals' pitcher Alex Reyes - 4 insights Full story
10. Webinar: Why single-sign on solutions are essential for new IT adoption. Register here.
11. How University of Washington Medical Center improved supply chain efficiency and saved $1M+
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Alexander Gordon of Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Full story