June 8, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Main Line Health to purchase ownership in Rothman Institute, NueHealth, Jefferson Health-owned surgical hospital: 5 things to know
2. MedStar hospital lays off 100 employees in attempt to close budget shortfall
3. 65 orthopedic surgeons recommended by orthopedic surgeons
4. Webinar: Discover the new look of narrow networks, bundled payments and price transparency. Register here.
5. 7 specialists most likely to live below their means - 51% of orthopedists say they do
7. Webinar: How Scripps Health transformed their call center to deliver customer-centric experiences. Register here.
8. Summit Orthopedics, HealthEast partner to deliver orthopedic care - 5 things to know Full story
9. 6 key points on value-based healthcare: How physician and health plan executives see it
11. 3 orthopedic and spine practice marketing strategies that may no longer be effective Full story
10. Jury finds late Indiana orthopedic surgeon guilty in $744k malpractice suit: 6 things to know
12. Across enemy lines: Insurer recruits former drug reps to push more generics Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Corey Welchlin of Center for Specialty Care