June 7, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic aims to achieve 80% free cash flow, return 50%+ to investors: 5 things to know on strategic growth
2. Why Cleveland Clinic, Kaiser are touting group appointments for patients
3. 5 surgeons treating professional athletes - May 2018
4. White paper: Brush up on the latest in disinfection technology. Download here.
5. Thrilled to welcome 3,100+ attendees to our largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Join 280 great health IT and revenue cycle leaders speaking in Chicago in September. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 12 latest hospital, health system executive resignations
7. White paper: Can healthcare providers afford not to have cyber insurance in 2018? Download here.
8. Dr. James Andrews ranks as No. 7 richest physician in the world
9. Dr. Christopher Ahmad to perform Tommy John on Yankees' pitcher Jordan Montgomery - 5 insights
10. White paper: Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future. Download here.
11. 3 ways to understand healthcare supply chain in a changing market
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Shawn Palmer of the Hip & Knee Center Full story