June 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker Orthopedics expands hip implant safety notification, recalls 8 products
2. 2 Arizona hospitals enter bankruptcy
3. 6 orthopedic surgeons on the move
4. Join our session at the Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management Conference on June 15 about optimizing efficiency in THA. We will discuss how to improve accuracy and precision in implant placement; The combined solution of real-time intra-operative imaging surgeon's Checklist software for surgical guidance provides patient-specific verification during orthopedic procedures. Click here for more info.
5. Top 10 orthopedic stories from May
6. Anthem's new imaging policy likely to hit hospitals' profits
7. White paper: Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future. Download here.
8. Dr. Roderick Bruno joins Core Orthopedics
9. Direct Orthopedic Care opens 3rd Austin location
10. White paper: Learn how health system executives supported their EDs through hurricanes Irma, Harvey and the Las Vegas Shooting. Download here.
11. FDA confirms 5 more patient deaths linked to balloon obesity devices: 5 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Miller of the University of Virginia Health System Full story