June 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Core Institute's management company re-brands, expands mission: 4 things to know
2. Where do RNs earn the most? Average hourly, annual wage for all 50 states
3. Stryker to face Brazilian insurer bribery case in the US: 3 insights
4. White paper: Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future. Download here.
5. Thrilled to welcome Peyton Manning and Venus Williams, as well as Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean, as keynotes at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Houston hospital suspends heart transplants after recent deaths: 7 things to know
7. Webinar: How can spine and pain ASCs sustain success? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn key tips and best practices. Register here.
8. Top 10 orthopedic stories from May
9. Andrews Institute supports Florida legislation to reduce opioid prescriptions: 5 takeaways
10. White paper: 6 things to know before you buy a preowned endoscope. Download here.
11. Tips for efficient inventory management in the OR: 4 thoughts from a Cardinal Health leader
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Carson of Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital Full story