June 2, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Carter Orthopedics, Union Orthotics and Prosthetics merge: 5 key notes Full story
2. Health system CEO pulls out $6M check to pay debts during budget hearing
3. Hospital for Special Surgery awards Surgeon-in-Chief Emeritus Dr. Thomas Sculco its lifetime achievement award - 4 notes
4. Webinar: Discover the new look of narrow networks, bundled payments and price transparency. Register here.
5. Zimmer Biomet recalls SpF PLUS-Mini, SpF XL IIb implantable spinal fusion stimulators - 5 insights
6. BCBS of Georgia to stop covering ED visits it deems unnecessary
7. Webinar: How Scripps Health transformed their call center to deliver customer-centric experiences. Register here.
8. 6 trends in the global joint reconstruction device market Full story
9. Appellate court: Fairvew Health's medical device telemarketing does not violate robocall rules
11. Envision Healthcare Q1 net earnings hit $30.7M: 11 points Full story
10. Missouri aims to fill rural physician shortages with 'assistant physicians': 5 key notes
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Domenic Scalamogna of Crisp Regional Full story