June 1, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Cleveland Clinic Florida receives $6M commitment to advance orthopedic surgery: 5 insights
2. Tenet continues leadership shakeup by appointing 2 new board directors
3. Marshalltown Orthopedics to close amid surgeon investigation: 5 things to know
4. Webinar: Considering a total joint program at your ASC? Don't miss this upcoming webinar on how to drive outcomes, savings and growth. Register here.
5. Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs knee surgery on Thunder guard Andre Roberson: 5 highlights
6. IBM lays off at least 40 Watson Health employees, reports say Full story
7. White paper: 6 things to know before you buy a preowned endoscope. Download here.
8. Opioid prescribing drops 22.2% between 2013 and 2017 - 5 things to know about the epidemic
9. Healthcare's biggest problem? Its training system, says Dr. Justin Barad
10. Webinar: How can spine and pain ASCs sustain success? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn key tips and best practices. Register here.
11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in May
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Catherine Robertson of UC San Diego Health Full story