May 31, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. UVM Medical Center gets green light to purchase $22M in nearby property: 5 highlights
2. Why airlines hope physicians aren't on board during medical emergencies
3. 10 most pressing issues in sports medicine
4. Join our session at the Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management Conference on June 15 about optimizing efficiency in THA. We will discuss how to improve accuracy and precision in implant placement; The combined solution of real-time intra-operative imaging surgeon's Checklist software for surgical guidance provides patient-specific verification during orthopedic procedures. Click here for more info.
5. Join 280+ great health IT and revenue cycle leaders speaking at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, September 19-22 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Direct primary care group files for bankruptcy after abruptly closing clinics
7. Total joint surgery: Motivation for migration to the outpatient setting
8. Dr. Paul Pellicci earns HSS Lifetime Achievement Award: 6 highlights
9. Webinar: Smart ASCs leverage industry partnerships for business growth - learn how in this upcoming webinar.
10. Webinar: Spine and pain ASCs need timely payments to thrive. Learn how to maximize reimbursement while staying compliant in this upcoming webinar.
11. Sanofi responds to Roseanne's Ambien claim: Racism not a known side effect of our drugs
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ian Duncan of Orthopaedic Associates Medical Clinic Full story