May 29, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Richard Rothman retires from surgery at 81, but still plans on a 60-hour work week - 3 insights
2. Nurse awarded $28M in retaliation suit against Brigham and Women's Hospital
Orthopedic partners at high risk of being impersonated in ransomware attacks: 3 insights
4. White paper: The top 5 HR risks for ASCs can derail your organization - learn how to avoid them in this white paper. Download here.
5. Drs. James Andrews, Albert Olszewski & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
6. Physician assistants organization considers revamping profession's title
7. Webinar: Learn about the top 6 spine and pain procedures performed in the ASC setting. Register here.
8. 5% of orthopedists spend 25 minutes or more with each patient: 5 statistics
9. Premier analysis: Total joint replacement implant pricing parity could save hospitals up to $42.8M
10. White paper: 3 levels of intervention to lead organizational change in your OR. Download here.
11. Red Cross offers blood donors $5 Amazon gift card to boost summer donations Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Marc W. Hungerford of Mercy Medical Center Full story