May 25, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies constructing $22M surgery center: 6 things to know
2. Tenet hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy over patient safety issues
3. Rothman Institute, Independence Blue Cross partner to expand bundle payments: 4 insights
4. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
5. You won't want to miss 140 physician speakers, including Drs. Frank Phillips and Richard Wohns, at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. 7 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
7. White paper: Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future. Download here.
8. 50 experts leading the field of patient safety | 2018
9. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
10. Webinar: Learn how orthopedic leaders are driving outcomes, savings and growth at their ASCs. Register here.
11. Orthopedic patient connection platform lands ConforMIS as 1st customer: 5 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Marc W. Hungerford of Mercy Medical Center Full story