May 18, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The CORE Institute plants roots in new medical campus: 3 takeaways
2. Alaska hospital faces closure over $964k telecommunications bill
3. Zimmer Biomet awarded $13.3M in patent spat with Stryker subsidiary - 3 things to know
4. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
5. Don't miss keynote speakers Drs. Richard Wohns, Frank Phillips, James Lynch and 222+ speakers at at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. DOJ: Texas physician misdiagnosed patients to fund 'opulent lifestyle'
7. Webinar: Outpatient total joints to grow 104% in 5 years - learn how to build a healthy program in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. Dr. Kevin Williams trial date for $1M kickback scheme delayed until 2019 - 3 notes
9. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Armin Tehrany now a NYPD police surgeon: 5 things to know
10. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
11. 62% of hospital leaders support Amazon as a medical supplier
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Daniel S. Lamar of Coastal Orthopedics Full story