May 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. NueHealth, Rothman Institute, Jefferson Health form joint venture to reopen an ASC: 5 things to know
2. 100 great leaders in healthcare | 2018
3. Sports medicine physicians bring in $223k+ median salary - 12 more statistics
4. Webinar: The future of total joints is outpatient - learn how to pioneer a successful program during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Don't miss keynote speakers Drs. Richard Wohns, Frank Phillips, James Lynch and 222+ speakers at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. San Francisco nurses demonstrate at hospital renamed after Mark Zuckerberg
7. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here. Download here.
8. 46% of medical device developers confident they could pass FDA audit & 3 more survey findings
9. Mazor Robotics, DePuy Synthes, Alphatec & more: 12 device company notes
10. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
11. 6 key proposals unveiled in Trump's plan to combat rising drug costs Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Victor Romano of Romano Orthopaedic Center Full story