May 16, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Orthopaedic Institute appoints new CEO, CFO & COO
2. CHI hospital medical executive committee threatens to resign unless administrative leaders step down
3. Novant Health opens orthopedic and sports medicine clinic - 4 insights Full story
4. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC.
5. Don't miss 222+ speakers at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Early registration ends May 1. Click here to register.
6. 23-hospital system enters $14M settlement with feds over improper physician payments
7. Webinar: As joint replacements go outpatient, don't get left behind! Join this webinar to learn more.
8. US medical school enrollment spikes 29% since 2002 - 4 findings
9. OrthoPediatrics hits Q1 revenue of $12.1M - 5 notes
10. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
11. 6 key proposals unveiled in Trump's plan to combat rising drug costs
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Bryan Springer of OrthoCarolina Hip and Knee Center Full story