May 10, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 7 statistics on orthopedist net worth Full story
2. New York hospital reportedly pays CEO $660k to 'disappear'
3. Stryker, Smith & Nephew, K2M & more: 13 device company notes
4. Webinar: As joint replacements go outpatient, don't get left behind! Join this webinar to learn more. Register here.
5. Orthopedic surgeon who shot sales rep had been drinking alcohol; new evidence emerges in case
6. How CHS, Tenet, HCA, LifePoint and UHS fared in Q1 Full story
7. Webinar: How ASCs can identify waste and discover real savings - learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic makes new partnership to better patient experience: 5 highlights
9. Stryker CEO thinks 50% of hospitals with orthopedic practices are candidates for Mako - 5 key quotes
10. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
11. Maine legislators pass drug pricing transparency law: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. William L. Healy of Newton Wellesley Hospital Full story