May 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon who shot sales rep had been drinking alcohol; new evidence emerges in case Full story
2. New York Hospital reportedly pays CEO $660k to 'disappear'
3. Orthopedic surgeon salary in the UK, Canada & Australia: How does US compare?
4. Webinar: Wasteful spending puts ASCs in jeopardy - here's how to boost the bottom line with value-based inventory management. Register here.
5. OrthoArizona launches Foot & Ankle Institute - 3 things to know
6. Texas hospital to close, lay off 900 employees and file for bankruptcy
7. White paper: How to implement UV disinfection for real-world results. Download here.
8. Deaconness Health System opens new orthopedic, neuroscience hospital: 3 insights
9. Dr. James Andrews examines Giants' pitcher Johnny Cueto's elbow, recommends up to 8 weeks of rest
10. White paper: How to boost patient acquisition in the era of healthcare consumerism - 3 key points on strengthening patient relationships. Download here.
11. Medical device sector sees highest number of quarterly recalls since 2005, report finds
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Bernard Bach of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story