May 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
UCSF reschedules surgeries at Orthopedic Institute as 10k+ workers plan strike: 5 things to know
2. Texas hospital to close, lay off 900 employees and file for bankruptcy
3. 14 surgeons treating professional athletes - April 2018
4. Webinar:The proven solution for ASC inventory management - join this webinar to lower expenses and drive savings. Register here.
5. Join 210+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focused on cybersecurity, telehealth, mobile health, revenue cycle optimization, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials, patient clearance, population health and more at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Police arrest Washington hospital nurse accused of infecting patients with hep C Full story
7. Webinar: The future of total joints is outpatient - learn how to pioneer a successful program during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. 10 reasons why North Dakota is the best state to practice Full story
9. 8 orthopedic surgeons on the move
10. White paper: Certified pre-owned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in April
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robert Teitge of DMC Medical Group Full story