May 7, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Memorial Health lays off 85 employees with push toward spine, joint focus: 3 takeaways
2. 100 great hospitals in America | 2018
3. Dr. Luga Podesta on stem cells in orthopedics, 'a new frontier in medicine'
4. White paper: How system executives supported their local EDs through Harvey, Irma, and the Las Vegas shooting. Download here.
5. 8 orthopedic surgeons on the move
6. HCA to spend $300M on employee benefits with focus on attracting nurses
7. Webinar: As joint replacements go outpatient, don't get left behind! Join this webinar to learn more.
8. Orthopedic surgeon charged with murder of Stryker sales rep in South Carolina: 5 things to know
9. State-by-state breakdown: Physician burnout on the rise
10. Webinar: How ASCs can identify waste and discover real savings - learn more in this upcoming webinar.
11. Maine legislators pass drug pricing transparency law: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Arlen Hanssen of Mayo Clinic Full story