May 4, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon charged with murder of sales rep in South Carolina: 5 things to know
2. 100 great hospitals in America | 2018
3. Stryker makes new acquisition to help hospitals, health systems save costs: 3 details
4. Thinking about outpatient total joints? Learn how to get started and build a foundation for sustained success in this upcoming webinar Register here
5. 2 new panels added - "The state of healthcare M&A" and "The state of litigation in healthcare." Register Today for the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conf. Early reg. ends May 4!
6. St. Vincent's TJR pilot program slashes opioid use by 26% Full story
7. Wasteful spending puts ASCs in jeopardy - here's how to boost the bottom line with value-based inventory management Register here
8. CEO, CFO of Missouri hospital resign over inappropriate reimbursements
9. CT-based ASC to open in the fall, include total joints & spine: 5 key points
10. The top 5 risks for ASCs can derail your organization - learn how to avoid them in this whitepaper Download here.
11. Total joints in ASCs - key challenges, opportunities from Dr. Michael Chmell
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. James F. Bruce Jr. of Emory At LaGrange Full story