May 2, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. NuVasive reports 4.6% Q1 revenue growth, $27.1M net loss: 5 key points
2. Spine surgeon Dr. Johnny Benjamin found guilty, faces possibility of life in prison
3. Physicians: Is CHS 'a slow-motion train wreck?'
4. Whitepaper: How to foster a data-driven culture at your hospital for real clinical and financial improvement Download here
5. 2 new panels added - "The state of healthcare M&A" and "The state of litigation in healthcare." Register Today for the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conf. Early reg. ends May 4!
6. Dr. Neal ElAttrache to perform Tommy John on Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager - 4 insights Full story
7. Webinar: How ASCs can identify waste and discover real savings - learn more in this upcoming webinar Click here
8. CHI St. Vincent breaks ground on $17M center: 5 things to know
9. Tenet posts surprise $99M profit after expanding cost-cutting plan
10. Whitepaper: Patients want to contact physicians through apps and devices - are you ready? Learn how technology you may already have can make it happen Download here.
11. Florida ASC administrator accused of stealing equipment to sell on eBay: 5 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Parks of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story