May 1, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker CEO thinks 50% of hospitals with orthopedic practices are candidates for Mako - 5 quotes
2. Hospital for Special Surgery vice chair becomes OREF president: 5 notes
3. Jury awards $28M+ to 77-year-old former Cleveland Clinic physician alleging age discrimination led to firing
4. Webinar: Wasteful spending puts ASCs in jeopardy - here's how to boost the bottom line with value-based inventory management Register here
5. Register Today for 109 inspiring sessions at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conf. Early reg. ends May 4!
6. 14 statistics on orthopedic, pain management net revenue per case at ASCs Full story
7. Whitepaper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time consuming. Learn more here.
8. DePuy Synthes launches PROTI 360 implant family with titanium-integrated PEEK: 5 points
9. Where are the 22 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals?
10. Whitepaper: Patients want to contact physicians through apps and devices - are you ready? Learn how technology you may already have can make it happen Download here.
11. Allied Pain & Spine opens San Jose-based ASC: 4 key points
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Justin Siebler of University of Nebraska Full story