April 26, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Zimmer Biomet makes new partnership: 3 insights
2. CMS releases 2019 IPPS proposed rule: 10 things to know
3. DePuy Synthes, Stryker, SpineGuard & more: 8 device company notes
4. Webinar:The proven solution for ASC inventory management - join this webinar to lower expenses and drive savings. Register here.
5. Don't miss 222+ speakers at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Early registration ends May 1. Click here to register.
6. FBI raids home of former CEO of Tulare Regional Medical Center, seizes items related to management of hospital
7. White paper: Demonstrating marked reduction in sepsis mortality: a community hospital system's experience enhancing their antibiotic stewardship program with the latest diagnostic tools. Download here.
8. Tri-County Orthopedics moves to outpatient clinic location
9. CoreLink appoints David Castleman 1st VP of research and development: 5 things to note
10. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
11. Leaving major bucks on the table with freight management? Here's how hospitals can address it
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Meghan Imrie of Stanford Health Care Full story