April 25, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. AAOS has spent $780k on the 2018 election cycle so far - Here's how
2. FBI raids home of former CEO of Tulare Regional Medical Center, seizes items related to management of hospital
3. 41% of orthopedists spend 10-19 hours on paperwork/administration weekly - 13 more statistics
4. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
5. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know Full story
6. A royal baby is cheaper to deliver than the average US baby
7. Webinar: Wasteful spending puts ASCs in jeopardy - here's how to boost the bottom line with value-based inventory management. Register here.
8. Santa Rosa Orthopaedics adds services to Petaluma office: 3 highlights
9. How are orthopedic surgeons reimbursed?
10. White paper: How to personalize value-based care at your organization and achieve the quadruple aim. Download here. 11. 'Convoluted' and 'expensive' among US employers' most common descriptors for the drug supply chain
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Adolph Lombardi Jr. of Joint Implant Surgeons Full story