April 24, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Self-employed orthopedists earn $38k more than employed: 8 statistics
2. Penn State Hershey drops 2,100 neurology patients
3. How will proposed Trump, China tariffs affect medtech and healthcare? 5 key thoughts
4. Webinar: How ASCs can identify waste and discover real savings - learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. We have our largest-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference this September. Join more than 260 speakers + Ed Marx, CIO of Cleveland Clinic and Daniel Barchi, Senior Vice President and CIO of NewYork-Presbyterian, as well as Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Here are IBM Watson Health's top 15 health systems Full story
7. White paper: Care standardization substantially saves costs for hospitals and improves outcomes - learn how in this Schumacher Clinical Partners white paper. Download here.
8. How are orthopedic surgeons reimbursed?
9. Drs. Valentin Antoci, Knute Buehler & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
10. White paper: Don't let VA claims throw a wrench into your revenue cycle - here's the solution. Download here.
11. How supply chain optimization can drive out waste, cut costs and boost patient care in the OR
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Giles Scuderi of Northwell Health Full story