April 23, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. AAOS raises major concerns over BPCI Advanced model: 5 things to know
2. 25 teaching hospitals with the most safety violations
3. New NFL committee chairman Dr. Nicholas Theodore co-authored 2016 paper calling for more research on CTE, football link
4. Webinar: Overcome the toughest ASC management and profitability challenges with a business model upgrade. Register here.
5. Bay Medical Sacred Heart to open joint replacement center
6. Emory Healthcare to launch ACO, bundled payment program with Walmart Full story
7. White paper: Data sharing is key to quality outcomes - here's how one solution adds value without increasing complexity. Download here.
8. 'The promise of personalized medicine' - AAOS President Dr. David Halsey gives first address
9. Orthofix likely to report $107.7M in sales for Q1 2018 - 5 highlights
10. White paper: Demonstrating marked reduction in sepsis mortality: a community hospital system's experience enhancing their antibiotic stewardship program with the latest diagnostic tools. Download here.
11. HSCA: 4 cybersecurity considerations to address emerging supply chain threats
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Tibone of Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic Full story