April 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 36 orthopedic & spine device companies to know | 2018
2. CMS terminates Kansas hospital's Medicare billing privileges: 5 things to know
3. Johnson & Johnson jumps into orthopedic robotics, looks ahead to biologics: 5 key quotes from Q1 earnings call
4. White paper: 5 ways the healthcare supply chain benefits from business spend management solutions. Download here.
5. Join 200+ speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Colorado hospital terminates CFO days after ousting 2 execs, CEO
7. Webinar: Learn strategies to reduce supply costs including effective GPO management and third-party equipment options. Register here.
8. Dr. Venkat Ganapathy named associated editor of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
9. Medtronic, Spineology, Zimmer Biomet & more: 9 device company notes
10. White paper: How to personalize value-based care at your organization and achieve the quadruple aim. Download here.
11. HSCA: 4 cybersecurity considerations to address emerging supply chain threats
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Kevin Black of Penn State Health/Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Full story