April 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Hoag Orthopedic Institute partners with ORHub to expand analytics application: 5 key notes
2. Henry Ford Health System's income dragged down by Epic implementation, labor costs
3. Safe Orthopaedics sells 10k surgical kit: 4 highlights
4. White paper: Care teams need a unified patient record to achieve the best outcomes - here's how to get there. Download here.
5. Thrilled to welcome 78 CEOs and 22 CFOs from hospitals and health systems to the Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Indiana University Health prepares for $1B transformation
7. White paper: Patients demand constant contact with physicians - here's how to make the feedback loop easy for providers. Download here.
8. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Knute Buehler wins straw poll in bid for Oregon governor: 4 things to know
9. AMA, American Society of Addiction Medicine introduce alternative payment model for opioid use disorder treatment: 5 insights Full story
10. White paper: Demonstrating marked reduction in sepsis mortality: a community hospital system's experience enhancing their antibiotic stewardship program with the latest diagnostic tools. Download here.
11. Amazon drops plan to become a major pharmaceutical distributor: 7 things to know Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Daniel Berry of Mayo Clinic Full story