April 13, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former physician steals identity of orthopedic surgeon, defrauds NY workers comp of $860k: 6 key notes
2. Tenet defeats class-action lawsuit alleging overpayments: 8 things to know
3. Orthopedics generates highest revenue per case in ASCs at $3.4k: 3 key statistics Full story
4. White paper: How to avoid the top 5 ASC staffing risks that could cost you thousands of dollars. Download here.
5. Twin Cities Orthopedics opens new clinic beside Vikings HQ - 5 insights
6. Texas hospital on former nurse charged with patient's murder: Nurse 'acted of his own accord'
7. White paper: How to transform your imaging strategy to create a unified patient record and transition to value-based care. Download here.
8. Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs Tommy John surgery on A's top pitching prospect: 4 highlights
9. Conventus Orthopaedics names Jonathan Isenburg CFO - 3 key notes
10. Webinar: Learn effective solutions to common ASC management challenges including staffing, scheduling, case volume and billing & collections. Register here.
11. Bloomberg: Why generic medications may disappear
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar of New England Orthopaedic Center Full story