April 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Annual physician compensation for 29 specialties - Orthopedics No. 2 at $497k
2. Southwest Health System ousts 3 executives, including CEO: 4 notes
3. 10 spine & orthopedic surgeons joined private practices in Q1
4. Webinar: Transform your call center into a customer engagement engine. Learn how in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Thrilled to welcome 112+ great speakers from hospitals and health systems to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference. Register here. | Excited to welcome celebrity keynotes Joe Montana and Tucker Carlson to Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC conference in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 150 top places to work in healthcare | 2018
7. White paper: This new insurance could save hospitals millions in the next 3-5 years, but most don't currently have it - learn more here. Download here.
8. AAOS recognizes 106 surgeons with 2018 Achievement Award winners
9. OrthoNOW appoints Nick Mendez as CEO - 4 highlights
10. White paper: The top 5 HR risks for ASCs can derail your organization - learn how to avoid them in this white paper. Download here.
11. Why this Japanese drugmaker bought a Napa Valley winery
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Dinesh Patel of Massachusetts General Hospital Full story