April 10, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 15 orthopedic, spine device companies that may be affected by Trump's 25% tariff proposal
2. With 8k more physicians than Kaiser, Optum is 'scaring the crap out of hospitals'
3. We've entered the 'Anabolic Era of Orthopedics': Dr. Kevin Stone talks biologic solutions
4. Webinar: If inefficiencies in your hospital's communication and workflows are key pain points today, join this webinar. Register here.
5. Join celebrity keynotes Kevin O'Leary and Alexa von Tobel at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference May 10-11 in Chicago. Register here. | Join industry-leading experts including Andrew Hayek, Richard Wohns and Frank Phillips at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC conference in June. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Georgia hospital closure will result in 200 layoffs
7. Webinar: Learn strategies to reduce supply costs including effective GPO management and third-party equipment options. Register here.
8. OrthoAtlanta opens 14th location by Atlanta Braves park: 5 notes
9. Time to do some soul searching - 15% of patients less satisfied after knee replacement procedures
10. Whitepaper: 5 ways the healthcare supply chain benefits from business spend management solutions. Download here.
11. Amazon global leader in R&D expenditure at nearly $22.6B
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robin West of Inova Medical Group Full story