April 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Gregory Belcher sentenced to 12-month prison term for healthcare fraud: 5 things to know
2. Police identify body of missing CDC epidemiologist - No signs of foul play: 4 things to know
3. 8 surgeons treating professional athletes - March 2018 Full story
4. Webinar: Transform your hospital's clinical communications and workflow with a reliable mobile solution. Register here.
5. Join more than 1,100 attendees at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Ascension charts new strategic direction: 4 things to know
7. Whitepaper: How to personalize value-based care at your organization and achieve the quadruple aim. Download here.
8. Hawaii faces physician shortage - Orthopedic surgeons desperately needed Full story
9. Stryker employee admits to accepting $75k bribe to secure contract: 5 things to know Full story
10. Webinar: Supply chain can be a strategic cost saving tool with the right strategy. Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. NueHealth adds 3 senior executives
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jay Lieberman of Keck Medicine of USC Full story