April 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker employee admits to accepting $75k bribe to secure contract: 5 things to know
2. Microsoft sues CHS, alleging copyright infringement, breach of contract: 8 takeaways
3. 6 orthopedic surgeons on the move
4. White paper: From sick care to population health - learn about the clinical data solution that will drive transformation. Download here.
5. Don't miss keynote speakers Drs. Richard Wohns, Frank Phillips, James Lynch and 222+ speakers at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. 8 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
7. White paper: Patients demand constant contact with physicians - here's how to make the feedback loop easy for providers. Download here.
8. US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams issues advisory on opioid overdose-reversing drug - 5 insights
9. Tiger Woods is back - and he attributes spinal fusion to his success Full story
10. White paper: 5 ways the healthcare supply chain benefits from business spend management solutions. Download here.
11. Atrium Health countersues anesthesia group over contract dispute: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Douglas Dennis of Colorado Joint Replacement Full story