April 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Meet Smith & Nephew's new CEO Namal Nawana - 4 things to know
2. 10 medical schools with the lowest acceptance rates
Georgia Bone & Joint, Summit Orthopaedic Surgery Center & anesthesia providers to pay $3.2M to settle false claim act allegations: 5 points
4. White paper: Patients want to contact physicians through apps and devices - are you ready? Learn how technology you may already have can make it happen. Download here.
5. Join more than 1,100 attendees at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Johns Hopkins ends tradition of short white lab coats for first-year residents: 5 things to know
7. 10 must-reads for healthcare leaders focused on building a resilient supply chain. Download here.
8. Stryker Group President to retire, ending 30-year career: 5 highlights
9. Beating Amazon to the punch: Zipline launches drone to deliver medical supplies at 79 mph Full story
10. White paper: Data sharing is key to quality outcomes - here's how one solution adds value without increasing complexity. Download here.
11. 5 things to know about Paradigm Spine CEO Marc Viscogliosi
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robert Trousdale of Mayo Clinic Full story