April 4, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Top 10 orthopedic companies by market share - and where they'll be in 2022
2. Teen sues Michigan hospital after vicious attack in ER
3. Men make up 95% of orthopedists - Orthopedics has the lowest percentage of women of any medical specialty
4. White paper: Creating clinical value: 4 steps to drive change and improve care. Download here.
5. Don't miss 222+ speakers at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. A Walmart-Humana giant scares hospitals: 5 reasons why
7. Webinar: The biggest priority for DSOs in 2018 - learn more during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. Mayo Clinic orthopedic surgery residents appear on the Ellen DeGeneres Show: 3 takeaways
9. NueHealth, former executives embroiled in legal battle - 5 things to know
10. White paper: Don't let HR risks derail your ASC; 5 strategies to implement. Download here.
11. Medtronic continues to push outcome-based contracts: 5 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. G. Daxton Steele of Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Full story