April 2, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former MSU dean Dr. William Strampel charged with criminal sexual conduct: 8 insights
2. Walmart reportedly in early-stage talks to buy Humana: 5 things to know
3. 'The future is in the data' - How wearable technology will beat Tommy John
4. Webinar: The out-of-network landscape: key questions to better approach negotiations. Register here.
5. You won't want to miss 140 physician speakers, including Drs. Frank Phillips and Richard Wohns, at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Former UMass Memorial nurse says she was subjected to 'twisted hazing ritual' by surgeon: 7 things to know
7. White paper: The right imaging strategy should improve care and cut costs. Learn how to optimize enterprise imaging in this white paper. Download here.
8. 10 of the biggest orthopedic device company acquisitions in the past year
9. Dr. Jason Brashear performs 1st outpatient total hip replacement at Tennessee ASC: 5 key points
10. Webinar: How will DSOs grow in the future? Join this webinar to find out. Register here.
11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in March
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Leigh Ann Curl of MedStar Harbor Hospital Full story