March 28, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 5 insights on what orthopedic surgeons think about removing TKA from the Medicare Inpatient Only list
2. Anesthesiology group launches ad campaign decrying Atrium Health's decision to switch providers
3. Stryker's CEO Kevin Lobo's total compensation topped $14M in 2017: 5 key points
4. White paper: Find out what trends are driving consumerism in healthcare financial services. Download here.
5. Don't miss more than 222 sessions on key trends for spine, orthopedics and pain management at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference! Click here to learn more and register.
6. New Hampshire AG: Hospital knowingly hired CNO without a nursing license
7. White paper: 3 ways anesthesia can drive ASC growth. Download here.
8. 5 things to know about Xenco Medical CEO Jason Haider
9. Viewpoint: orthopedic surgeons should perform hip and knee replacements in the outpatient setting to control costs - 4 key takeaways
10. Webinar: The out-of-network landscape: key questions to better approach negotiations. Register here.
11. HCA appoints new regional presidents & more - 9 ASC company key notes
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. E. Marlowe Goble of Goble Medical Full story