March 27, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center to compete with $50M orthopedic hospital: 5 things to know
2. US News names 36 places to first-ever community health honor roll
3. Orthopedic surgeons among the top opioid prescribers - Dr. Marilyn Heng shares strategies, studies on combating the epidemic Full story
4. White paper: Creating clinical value: 4 steps to drive change and improve care. Download here.
5. Don't miss Tucker Carlson, Joe Montana and more at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference! Click here to register.
6. 24 latest hospital, health system executive moves
7. Webinar: Payers try to reduce out-of-network revenue - here's what you need to know to stop them. Register here.
8. Drs. Michael Bradley, Raymond Allard & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
9. Spinal biologics - Will evidence support it? Key thoughts from Drs. D. Greg Anderson, Scott Blumenthal & William Tally
10. White paper: Efficient communication improves patient throughput. Download here.
11. Pain physician charged in fraud scheme, ordered to pay $8.7M - 7 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Figgie of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story