March 26, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew acquires Brainlab's orthopedic joint reconstruction business: 6 key points
2. The future of spinal fusion: 4 observations from surgeons
3. Nicklaus Children's Hospital to freeze wages, lay off staff Full story
4. Key steps to prepare and assess reimbursement options for your ASC. Click here to register for the webinar.
5. Join 215+ hospital and health system executive speakers at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Shawn O'Driscoll, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo perform arthroscopic surgery on Timberwolves' Derrick Rose - 3 insights Full story
7. Concord Orthopaedics to offer outpatient joint replacements in $56M hospital building - 3 notes Full story 8. Learn key strategies to help relieve the staffing burden. Download the white paper. 9. 6 trends and observations in ASC M&A Full story 10. 3D-printed spine, orthopedic implant manufacturing facility expands: 3 things to know Full story