March 26, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. James Andrews to perform Tommy John on Mariners' David Phelps - 4 insights
2. 2 quick thoughts on the hospital industry
3. Sporting Kansas City, Children's Mercy partner to open new pediatric sports medicine center: 4 things to know
4. Webinar: Out-of-network Q&A: core concepts to negotiate and appeal OON bills. Register here.
5. Don't miss more than 222 sessions on key trends for spine, orthopedics and pain management at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference! Click here to learn more and register.
6. UT Health East lays off 400 workers
7. White paper: 3 ways anesthesia can drive ASC growth. Download here.
8. Raleigh Orthopaedic welcomes new CEO Brian Bizub: 3 insights
9. Ortho Rhode Island surgeon spearheading initiatives to combat opioid epidemic: 5 highlights
10. White paper: How low-code platforms are driving digital transformation in value-based healthcare. Download here.
11. ASC data breach accounts for 43% of exposed health records in February - 16 statistics Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Frank Kolisek of OrthoIndy Full story