March 22, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew select Texas for $29M expansion project: 5 insights
2. CHS seeks to terminate spinoff agreements amid feud with Quorum
50+ female orthopedic surgeons in the US Full story
4. White paper: How low-code platforms are driving digital transformation in value-based healthcare. Download here.
5. Excited to add Dr. Josh Luke and Dr. Jennifer Dyer as speakers, as well as the panels "Nursing Bullying - Ideas to Improve the Workplace" and "Your Top 3 Health IT Priorities Right Now: The Best Health IT Purchase We've Made in the Last Year," to the agenda at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference in May. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. US News ranks 'Best Medical Schools 2019'
7. Webinar: Payers try to reduce out-of-network revenue - here's what you need to know to stop them. Register here.
8. Washington orthopedic surgeon barred from operating on patients - 5 notes
9. UnitedHealth takes aim at Envision's ER billing practices through new website - 5 insights
10. White paper: 3 ways anesthesia can drive ASC growth. Download here.
11. Ortho Rhode Island surgeon spearheading initiatives to combat opioid epidemic: 5 highlights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. David Dalury of Towson Orthopaedic Associates Full story