March 20, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthofix acquires Spinal Kinetics for about $105M: 6 things to know
2. Washington community hospital lays off 24% of leadership, executive roles to remain open
3. Washington orthopedic surgeon barred from operating on patients - 5 notes
4. Webinar: Out-of-Network: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2.
5. Thrilled to welcome former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn, and 78 hospital and health system CEO speakers at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Patient killed in Ohio ambulance crash
7. White paper: Leading the Way: Success Stories of Three Telehealth Innovators.
8. 2018 Main Residency Match: who matched into the most competitive specialties?
9. 60% of physicians wait 1 business day for prior authorization decisions - 7 takeaways
10. White paper: Emergency Department Culture Change Improves Care Quality, Efficiency, and Provider Retention: Here's How.
11. Massachusetts court rules consumers can sue brand-name drugmakers over generic drug injuries Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jack Farr II of OrthoIndy Full story