March 16, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Male orthopedic surgeons earn $543k annually while females earn $442k: 5 key statistics
2. Ascension Michigan lays off 500 hospital workers: 7 things to know
3. 5 reasons why orthopedic practices, ASCs are ripe for private equity investment
4. Whitepaper: How Low-Code Platforms are Driving Digital Transformation in Value-Based Healthcare. Download here.
5. Zimmer Biomet employees to hold walk-out: 4 observations
6. Sutter Health hospital CEO resigns amid protests regarding planned closure
7. Webinar: Out-of-Network: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2.
8. Dr. Michael Oberlander presents on orthopedic telerehab at HIMSS 2018: 5 things to know
9. Merritt Island Surgery Center nurse allegedly stole 67 ampoules of fentanyl, other drugs - 6 insights
10. Whitepaper: Can healthcare providers afford not to have cyber insurance in 2018? Download here.
11. Hospitals nationwide grappling with pain med shortage: 6 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Richard Angelo of Joint Life Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Full story