March 15, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Appeals court upholds Zimmer Biomet's 'win' in NexGen knee implant case: 4 things to know
2. Martha's Vineyard Hospital files complaint against former CEO: 8 things to know
3. OrthoCarolina Research Institute, OrthoCarolina introduce opioid-free pain management study- 5 things to know Featured Full story
4. Whitepaper: Can healthcare providers afford not to have cyber insurance in 2018? Download here.
5. Thrilled to have Kevin O'Leary join the agenda as a keynote at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 10-11 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 100 Hospital & Health System CMOs to Know | 2018
7. Webinar: Out-of-Network: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2. Register here.
8. DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Alphatec & more: 9 device company notes
9. Health systems acquire 5k independent practices during 2015-16
10. Webinar: A Path Forward: Adapting to New Technologies and Strategy within Digital Healthcare Marketing. Register here.
11. Cerapedics receives FDA IDE approval for study of P-15L Bone Graft in TLIF surgery: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story