March 14, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute opens hospital - next expansion project underway
2. Miami hospital files for bankruptcy: 4 things to know
3. Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at ASCs yield low complication rates - 5 study insights
4. Whitepaper: Emergency Department Culture Change Improves Care Quality, Efficiency, and Provider Retention: Here's How. Download here.
5. 5 reasons why orthopedic practices, ASCs are ripe for private equity investment
6. CDC chief: Missing epidemiologist was not passed over for promotion Full story
7. Webinar: Out-of-Network: Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2. Register here.
3 observations on spine implant technology from Dr. Christian Zimmerman
9. Orthopedic surgeon dies while on skiing trip
10. Webinar: Has your ASC optimized supply chain expenses? If you need to cut costs, check out this webinar. Register here.
11. MicroPort Orthopedics' medial-pivot total knee system turns 20 - 4 insights
12. Pfizer sells neurology drug to Biogen in nearly $600M deal: 4 things to know
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. S. David Stulberg of Northshore Orthopaedic Institute Full story