March 13, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rush's Dr. Craig Della Valle becomes president of AAHKS - 5 key notes
2. Smith & Nephew launches platform to engage patients, track surgical outcomes: 4 key points
3. Florida man upset over 2-hour ED wait steals ambulance to drive home
5. Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference is nearly sold out! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Kern Singh - 3 key observations on spine implant technology Full story
7. Amazon 'poaches' 20 jobs from CVS, Express Scripts, UnitedHealth: 6 things to know Full story
8. Pre-Audit Adaptation: Ensuring Daily Joint Commission Compliance Download here.
9. Orthopedic surgeon ownership myth debunked, at least for 1 group: 4 findings on how ASC, hospital ownership affects utilization
10. Medacta moves into parital knees with the Moto medial partial knee
11. Leading the Way: Success Stories of Three Telehealth Innovators
12. Longtime Aetna executive to join Surgery Partners as CFO - 5 insights
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Roger Ostrander of Andrews Institute for ORthopaedics & Sports Medicine Full story