March 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Riverside Regional Surgery Center owner, 3 others charged in $8M healthcare fraud scheme: 5 things to know
2. Geisinger partners with Medacta on lifetime guarnatee for total hip replacement: 5 things to know
3. Wisconsin hospital at risk of losing Medicare contract over injuries to babies
4. Has your ASC optimized supply chain expenses? If you need to cut costs, check out this webinar Register here.
5. Meet the next president of AAOS: Dr. David Halsey - 5 things to know Full story
6. DePuy Synthes launches ACTIS Total Hip System in US: 4 takeaways Full story
7. A Path Forward: Adapting to New Technologies and Strategy within Digital Healthcare Marketing Register here.
8. UnitedHealth takes aim at costly ED visits with new policy: 5 things to know
9. Dr. Ramon Jimenez earns leadership award: 6 insights
10. The Analytics of Behavioral Health in the Emergency Department: Benefits of telePsychiatry
11. 5 spine surgeons on the future of implant technology & material
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ronald Kvitne of Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic Full story