March 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Revision total knee replacements to jump 400% by 2060 - 6 key trends for total joint replacement
2. Another Sparrow Carson executive departs amid infection control issues
3. Medtronic, Mazor Robotics, Stryker & more: 13 device company notes
4. Webinar: The simple strategies for ASCs to save on supply chain management without affecting patient care. Register here.
5. Join the best discussion on the impact of health IT on clinical and business issues at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018. Register here. | Hear keynotes from Joe Montana and Tucker Carlson at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Tenet eliminates poison pill, adopts governance changes Full story
7. Webinar: Straight from the source: Incorporating Patient-Generated Health Data into clinical workflows. Register here.
8. American Joint Replacement Registry study links hospital size, total joint revision - 6 things to know
9. 8 trends in 3-D printing for spine surgery
10. NJ pain specialist allegedly orchestrated $4.4M kickback scheme - 4 insights
11. UnitedHealth Group eyes acquisition of Envision's ambulatory unit - 6 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Chris Harner of University of Texas Health Science Center Full story