March 7, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Merchhealth adding $5M orthopedic center to Illinois hospital - 4 insights
2. Why Novant Health partners with Microsoft, Google & more to bring AI to orthopedics
3. Anthem accused of sending massive checks to patients to force providers in network
4. The 10 best practices for maximizing complex out-of-network reimbursements. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff to Becker's Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15. Register here. | Join 200+ of the brightest minds in the field at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs Tommy John on Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez Full story
7. 29+ ASCs in California have total joint replacements Full story
8. Rush victim of 3rd party data incident affecting 45,000 - 5 insights Full story
9. Ambulatory facilities need an HR resource that can operate as efficiently as the ASC itself. Download a new guide & learn more. 10. OrthoSC to absorb Coastal Interventional Pain Associates - 4 insights Full story