March 5, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. James Bradley receives NFL Physician Society top research award - 4 insights
2. The Rothman Model - Part II
3. CMS cuts payments to 800 hospitals for patient safety incidents
4. How to leverage out-of-network reimbursement for improved financial health and patient satisfaction. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Join 140+ physician speakers and keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff at Becker's Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 200 terrific speakers at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Venture capital fund invests in orthopedic device company - 4 insights Full story
6. The spine surgery devices, techniques that won't stand the test of time Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeons generate $3.3M for hospitals - 4 details Full story
8. As healthcare evolves, knowing how to connect with consumers is critical Click here 9. Dr. Roger Hartl: The biggest opportunity in spinal biologics Full story