March 2, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Federal investigation reveals infection issues following orthopedic surgery at Sparrow Carson: 7 notes
2. Executive shakeout at Philadelphia hospital - CEO, CMO, CNO and 2 others to depart
3. Biologics, opioids will be magic words at AAOS 2018 meeting: 5 insights
5. 5 things to know about The CORE Institute CEO Dr. David Jacofsky
6. Healthgrades announces 'America's Best Hospitals' for 2018
7. Webinar: The simple strategies for ASCs to save on supply chain management without affecting patient care. Register here.
8. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Jason Tani joins North Hawaii Community Hospital
9. 11 new ASCs and outpatient centers opened or announced in February 2018
10. Whitepaper: Universal ICU Nasal Decolonization with Antiseptic Allows Reduction of MRSA Contact Precautions. Download here.
11. Medtronic inks 5-year partnership Lehigh Valley Health Network
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jason Tani joins North Hawaii Community Hospital Full story